Skip to content
- Full-Service Soybean Treatment orders must be placed by January 15, 2020 to qualify for the replant program benefit.
- Each farmer who purchases Full-Service Soybean Seed Treatment must be enrolled by January 15, 2021 to qualify for the marketing program.
- Dealers and/or Branded Label Customers who submit a bulk order will need to enroll each farmer in the program on or before January 15, 2021.
- The program is designed to be managed in conjunction with replant provided by the seed company’s naked bean policy.
- The maximum program benefit is $20 per unit plus the seed treatment.
- You must submit > 20 acres to qualify for the program benefit.
- Program planting/replant dates will align with crop insurance dates.
- All replant program benefits will be subject to verification.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection